"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There are always going to be industrial accidents," he added.
- The industrial accident killed 29 workers and seriously injured 50 others.
- Mining officials say some 69,000 mine workers, most them black, have been killed in industrial accidents since 1911.
- An industrial accident forced him to take early retirement in 1979.
- I had been doing the post on a man killed in an industrial accident.
- The Convention is designed to protect people and the environment against industrial accidents.
- Ironically, it was an industrial accident that killed the poor guy.
- He claimed an industrial accident had blown him into the sun.
- Imagine that someone has been killed in an industrial accident.
- "People who grew up around here are used to some kind of industrial accident."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.