"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The biggest river divides a rather industrial western suburb, which contains the railroad station, from the main town.
- It became Kensington in the late 1880s, starting life as an industrial suburb.
- There was also an industrial suburb over the river which had pottery production facilities.
- Mooca's atmosphere has always been that of an industrial suburb.
- The town is a commercial and industrial suburb with shipyards.
- While never a noted industrial suburb, Ashfield has had a couple of significant industries.
- Beyond the old city are modern industrial and residential suburbs.
- Braybrook has been an industrial suburb for most of its existence.
- It was a quiet morning last week in one of Hamburg's industrial suburbs.
- I was also in a northern industrial suburb in Milan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.