"industrial" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Earlier, the industrial average at one point was up more than 87 points.
- The total impact of the five programs may have added 2.72 points to the Dow industrial average, they said.
- The Dow industrial average ended 45.80 points higher at 5,705.23, its first close above 5,700 in nearly a month.
- He sees the industrial average topping out between 3,600 and 3,700 next year.
- The Dow industrial average gained 18.91 points, all in the last hour.
- By contrast, the industrial average remains 12 percent below its 1987 peak.
- The Dow industrial average fell 11.56 points, to close at 2,052.45.
- The Dow industrial average fell 99.10 points, to 10,781.45, and is down 0.8 percent for the week.
- Less skilled workers earn closer to the national industrial average of $400 a week.
- The industrial average closed at 2,145.67, one day after suffering its first setback of 1987.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.