"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rainwater and his partners routinely buy and sell companies worth hundreds of millions.
- Many mutual funds routinely buy insurance for the bonds they own.
- Small businesses, often strapped for cash, routinely buy only the most basic insurance.
- By 2005, he says, more customers will routinely buy the units as part of their cable equipment.
- In France and Italy, believe me, they routinely buy in.
- Consider my sister Marilyn, a serious chef who routinely buys even unusual products in bulk.
- Casinos routinely buy large blocs of tickets for the big fights to hand out to their high rollers.
- He noted that networks were routinely buying third and fourth runs of hit shows rather than just two.
- Much of the clothing, although called secondhand, has never been worn, because film sets routinely buy duplicates.
- I reached my goal weight after I stopped routinely buying snacks at the grocery store.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.