"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they are more affordable than the same houses would have been three years ago, because Mr. Young has paid less for newly bought land.
- Most newly bought personal computers have Windows 8 installed.
- There was an air of the unreal about him, as if not only the clothes but the body inside them had been newly bought.
- However, I once met a woman who said she only ever read newly bought books.
- When I saw him weeks later, he was cleanshaven, well nourished and wearing newly bought clothes.
- Every other person on the block seems to be carrying a television, newly bought or needing repair.
- Sometimes newly bought software will not work with the cards and drivers it finds on a particular machine.
- Harold invites him along on a boat trip during which all three try out some newly bought scuba diving equipment.
- Just as a note, this bonus only seems to apply to newly bought music, not to older purchases.
- His one luxury is his newly bought 18th-century house, with a proper English garden out back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.