"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your father didn't buy the land for five years after that.
- Which was why she'd bought it four years ago, right after the death of her mother.
- Those three months are the one time women get an opportunity to buy clothes after fall.
- She bought from him twice a day, after school and then later at night when he stopped on her street.
- For each six shares, they would also get the right to buy stock in the new company after five years at $22 a share.
- "You'll have a better idea where to buy what after a ride."
- The common person was doing well if he could buy a mattress after seven years of marriage.
- He bought the land after just a couple visits to town.
- It was not cheap, to buy your way in there after dark.
- My father bought me out of one fix after another.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.