"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The character of Jupiter has been criticized as racism from a modern perspective especially because he is given an accent in his often-comical dialogue.
- Give them an accent and they were putty.
- Now,' she said firmly, giving it a mental accent, 'let's come to an understanding.
- I don't think being Catholic gives one a particular accent.
- The only trouble is that it gives me an American accent.
- Looks fine... but couldn't they have at least tried to give him a Belgian accent?
- Her long mouth gave it a skewed and lilting accent.
- Nights was also given a British accent to meet the style of the games.
- In the audiobook read by Ellison, he is given a German accent.
- He is said to come from Norway however the game developers have given him a thick Swedish accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.