"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This is nothing," added a fellow with a Brooklyn accent.
- Did this source have a Brooklyn accent by any chance?
- It is a Brooklyn accent of the sort that used to be parodied right after the war.
- He speaks in a Brooklyn accent and sounds kind of robotic.
- The police sergeant revealed a nasal Brooklyn accent when he spoke.
- But after the first few sessions, he said, they should be able "to say 50 common phrases with a perfect Brooklyn accent."
- "That's all right," he said in his broad Brooklyn accent.
- "Just remember, kids are the same all over, even if they have Brooklyn accents."
- He responds to her talking in a heavy "Brooklyn" accent.
- Mason's imitation of a Brooklyn accent was good enough for a laugh.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.