"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Americans always identify me as 'British' by my accent.
- I can tell by your accent that you're not from here.
- "It means we still and will always carry weight," answered a third editor, British, by his accent.
- Abashed by his accent and manner, they let him pass.
- I could kind of tell by your name, and your accent.
- I judged that might be a possibility by your accent.
- The prof who wrote it is supposed to be able to tell what village you come from just by your accent.
- "But by your accent I would judge you to be a man who at this moment is mightily afraid."
- Private Bean, by his accent, was a country boy.
- "You can tell American furniture by its accent," he liked to say.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.