"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her Dublin accent was strong as she him them happily, 'Your father's here, just talking to on Doctor.
- But there was not much the handlers could do about his strong Dublin accent.
- "If you would all take a few steps forward," he said in a soft Dublin accent, "you might have a better view."
- Forty years in Philadelphia and he still held dearly to his Dublin accent.
- She spoke with a soft Dublin accent.
- His educated Dublin accent sounds authentic.
- Expect some ribald remarks in broad Dublin accents.
- What he had to develop, and quickly, was an authentic-sounding Dublin accent.
- The voice from behind him was Irish - a broad flat Dublin accent - that Patrick thought sounded vaguely familiar.
- "Sit, please," she said, her Dublin accent more noticeable now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.