"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That British accent could make one word take on a world of meaning.
- His Scottish accent made almost everything sound like a challenge.
- Some languages use the accent to actually make new letters.
- His accent made him sound different, but rather kind, the lady thought.
- This accent made him seem even more like a gentleman of bygone days.
- He used Makuraner well enough, though his accent sometimes made him hard to understand.
- The accent made it sound a strange new game.
- When she spoke his name, her accent made it sound new to him.
- His French accent made the last word into something like coop or cope.
- Just one - well, maybe two - important accents will make the case.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.