"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A. They sound a bit like me, I've never known quite what to say about my accent.
- The first day you were here, the whole county heard about your accent.
- There was something musical about the girl's accent that made the words sound better when she mispronounced them.
- He was kind of nervous about his accent, but the articulation?
- You say about Richard's accent if you hear his sister she's even broader.
- Ayla caught comments both about her unusual accent and the children.
- Recently, she said, a salesclerk at Sears asked about her accent.
- To make matters worse, I could not answer negatively to the question about my husband's accent.
- One series of complaints about a particular assistant's foreign accent I have remembered ever since.
- In fact, something about his accent rang bells all the way back along my lifeline.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.