"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a moment of silence before a voice spoke with a clipped European accent came on the line.
- "Well, now, I've lived here all my life" came the lilting accent.
- A minute later Jen's faint accent came through the radio.
- His diction was cultured, but the accent came from city streets.
- "Dooley was a nice man," he said, the accent coming back.
- Katarina's accent had come back as her stress level increased.
- A regional accent has only recently come to be seen as a bar to advancement in politics.
- But he also let the accent, the one he'd been forced to restrain at Westminster in order to survive, come again into his voice.
- Now the hair, features, accent, and laugh all came clear-like mother, like daughter.
- All languages have a different set of phonemes - that's where little accents come from.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.