"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had the kind of thick Glasgow accent that you could only get from forty-odd years of chewing gravel.
- I never could understand that Glasgow accent.
- His thick Glasgow accent was directed to someone behind me, before he turned away with the other two.
- Ross said both burglars had Glasgow accents.
- An alko wi a Glasgow accent taps twenty pence fi us.
- A voice with a very powerful Glasgow accent said: the word is that he already has.
- A short muscular figure, he once observed modestly, in his Glasgow accent: "I am no legend or anything like that.
- Yet who could forget a Scot with a Glasgow accent so thick it had taken them a week to master it?
- He quotes Shakespeare, informs us about whale reproduction, tries on a Glasgow accent, even sings!
- I've got a Glasgow accent, so when I go to an airport I get to say :
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.