"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For one thing, you will always speak with an accent.
- The man with the accent looked at Hand's body on the floor.
- And since when did she start talking with a british accent.
- Some even say it is the same language but with a different accent.
- A heavy voice with a foreign accent asked him who he was.
- The man with the French accent started running toward him.
- There was nothing wrong with my accent in commercial English.
- It's the foreign woman with an accent I couldn't place.
- It should be with an accent and without an S.
- The role required her to speak with an English accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.