"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I thought it would be this big, romantic guy with a British accent.
- That British accent could make one word take on a world of meaning.
- And since when did she start talking with a british accent.
- You just have to know where to look, or actually what to listen for: a British accent.
- Madonna doesn't speak with a British accent on her new record.
- With her British accent, people find it hard to see them as sisters.
- He had a strong southern British accent and a military bearing.
- Her British accent had never been so pronounced as it was now.
- Tell me though, is there such a thing as a 'British' accent.
- Nights was also given a British accent to meet the style of the games.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.