"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The accent in recessively accented words naturally falls back toward the beginning of the word.
- In compounds where the second word is a verb, the accent falls on the first syllable of the verbal component.
- The acute accent fell out of favor by the 19th century.
- The tonic accent normally falls on the last item, but this does not tell us where the given element ends and the new one begins.
- The vampire's Scottish accent fell thick through the dark night.
- Her low, musical accents fell like a silver chime on the air.
- The accent preferably falls upon a tense vowel within a closed syllable.
- In a bisyllabic word the accent can fall on either syllable.
- What's striking about Ayckbourn's involvement in the Festival is that the accent will fall mainly on his work for young people.
- As with the opening section, the accent always falls on the first note of each group of four semi-quavers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.