"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Few people can learn a second language without an accent after the age of 10.
- After 10, most people cannot learn to speak a second language without an accent.
- They said very little but spoke in Russian without an accent.
- "His command of the language is strong, often without an accent."
- "It's wonderful to be back in a place where I am the only candidate without an accent."
- A woman's voice without an accent said, "Can you hear me?"
- But he picked up English quickly, and today speaks without an accent.
- It had to be Strauss, since he spoke without an accent.
- She spoke five languages and was never known to date a man without an accent.
- The words themselves were spoken in the universal earth language without accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.