"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Again the accent slipped as the man spelled the name.
- She let her accent slip into broad brogue.
- His accent had slipped several notches down the social scale since the morning's condescension.
- Why, I have heard her accent slip more than once.
- "I play none," she said, and she knew her accent had slipped from a stable boy to the more precise diction of royalty.
- "I don't know what you're talking about," the man said; his Hungarian accent did not slip.
- Since then, my accent has slipped and slid all over the map.
- Madeleine's accent was slipping, moving into another voice, low and guttural.
- His accent slipped a little on the last few words, and the slip strengthened Rachel's resolve.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.