"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After several days of frowning at my accent, the taciturn clerk could stand it no longer.
- He didn't have the words, and people laughed at his accent.
- And the fellow who sold us our tickets smiled at my accent.
- I did wonder at his accent, but he said he had been to school in Germany.
- Yeager nodded, hiding a smile at the physicist's heavy accent.
- Maybe he had guessed at her accent since she was country-born and -bred.
- Hydona felt a moment of embarrassment at her growling accent.
- And after an initial shock at my accent and title, so did the patients.
- She looked at him with interest at his accent.
- I shouldn't have been surprised at the warrior's horrible accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.