"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This feature is also present in the New York accent.
- But he never lost his New York accent or yearning.
- During dinner, she asked me questions politely, speaking with a strong New York accent.
- There was a type of New York accent that sounded something like his voice, true.
- Martin's voice, with its strong New York accent, had a powerful ring.
- "Somebody needs to thank you for your help," she observed in a New York accent.
- I worked my head off learning a New York accent.
- They often have New York accents and can be killed by a shot.
- Your New York accent comes back and you sound like a cab driver.
- Some said he spoke with a thick New York accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.