"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A bit of an accent, but much less than she would have expected.
- Well haven't really got much of an accent at all have I?
- No but he has got a bit of an accent.
- I had no idea what kind of accent it was.
- He had some kind of accent that made it difficult to understand him.
- "Could you tell what sort of an accent he had?"
- He noticed she had lost some of her accent in the past few minutes.
- She says a guy with some kind of heavy accent dropped it off.
- His voice was very deep, without a trace of accent.
- His voice was deep with no trace of an accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.