"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I would say in just a general accent the way we talk you know.
- There was a touch of the North in his accent.
- So she was surprised to hear one talking in an English accent.
- The voice on the other end said "wait" in a heavy accent.
- She comes to your table and says funny things in an English accent.
- Her change in accent has been commented upon several times on the show.
- He asked a pretty woman for a dance in his best Canadian accent.
- And she said in a thick accent, "I did not understand a word of it."
- Speaking in a heavy accent, she said that he no longer lived there.
- Get over it, he said in a mock American accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.