"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hearing the words, spoken in a harsh Chicago accent, Belle and her companions did as was ordered.
- He is known for his mustache and thick Chicago accent.
- So are the customers, who miss the tiny blonde waitress with the hoarse Chicago accent.
- Freeman's voice came over the earphones clear and crisp, marked by his familiar Chicago accent.
- His first major movie role came as a dialogue coach in the film Backdraft teaching actors to speak with a Chicago accent.
- One day I heard a familiar Chicago accent booming along a corridor in the Gary.
- Snow White asks, poorly masking a Chicago accent.
- The bad part "would be the on-and-off flickers, because they'd be unpredictable," he says with a flat Chicago accent.
- The Chicago stories came with maybe a little bit more of the Chicago accent, but not too much.
- He has a crown of white hair, a metallic Chicago accent and a manner that is both genial and cranky.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.