"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like any number of white suburbanite kids, they favor black slang, embellished with the Queens accents of their parents.
- On the other hand, she has allowed Hayes to sound like himself, without the Queens accent.
- The thick Queens accent was distantly familiar, like a half forgotten dream.
- People are looking for a preacher with a Queens accent.
- For the rest of the drive, she practiced conversing in a Queens accent and weaved through traffic like a New York cabbie.
- "She wore no undergarments," said an awestruck matron with a heavy Queens accent.
- I've learned to navigate the New York subways, decipher a Queens accent, and actually consider a 250-square-foot studio apartment enough space to live in.
- "This is, like, my glamorous hotel," said Ms. Mazar, 30, who has constructed an entire career out of telling people off in a heavy Queens accent.
- The Queens accent is apparent, and the people gathered here seem fascinated by her-something new and unusual has landed among them.
- She mentioned a resident who tells people she is from South Africa but speaks in a Queens accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.