"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And to judge from your accent, neither are you originally.
- I had a short conversation with him, and it was clear from his accent that he's not Iraqi.
- I could tell from his accent that he wasn't from these parts.
- From her accent, I suspected she must be some relative of my wife's.
- "From your accent, I'd say the family kept their nobility quite well!"
- Apparently he was Swiss, which could also be seen from his accent.
- "From your accent you might be more comfortable speaking French, or."
- "From your accent I judge you are a man of some education," he said, lighting a cigar.
- From her heavy accent I had no doubt about that.
- From my accent I am sure you will not be surprised by my question.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.