"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The words washed over me and I struggled to decipher their meaning.
- He focused all attention on himself, and his words washed across the listener.
- Her words washed over him, cleansing the bitterness from his heart.
- Sit back and allow the words to wash around you, like music.
- The words wash over him as he waits in the line of men wearing baskets identical to his.
- She let his words wash over her for more than an hour.
- The words just wash over me, leaving no trace of meaning behind.
- He let her words wash over him, their familiar tone and content a security blanket.
- The words of a new chant washed across her awareness.
- Sometimes the language is so beautiful I have to shut my eyes and let the words wash over me.'
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.