"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We think local is one of the most important words in the English language."
- "Seemed" was perhaps the most important word in that sentence.
- The nine important words had been checked into a list of their own.
- It has to do with a very important word called "capital."
- The important word here is sharp, because you want a good, clean cut.
- For if he had not, what chance would there have been of my getting some still more important words with Marie?
- I will try to make this clear by the history of another, and very much less important, word.
- And you mustn't miss the most important word there: form.
- "The most important word in the language of the working class is solidarity."
- This was much like the first but for one important word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.