"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He started to speak several times, but each time the words fell short of making sense.
- And she felt her words fall into a deep silence.
- These words fell with a sort of chill upon my heart.
- His expression didn't change for a moment; then the words fell into place.
- Her words fell like drops of hot lead on his skin.
- Whatever words fell from my mouth were the Gospel, no question.
- The words had fallen into a pattern in his mind even as he started to speak them.
- The last word fell flat from my mouth as I reached the kitchen door.
- The words fell like the ring of steel into the room.
- Then the words of magic fell from my lips like water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.