"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Obviously you direct your words to me," he said.
- "She's not there," he said, directing his words at Hunt.
- He rose from his place at the table, directing his words to the portable viewer.
- Then, directing his words at their driver, he said, "Now you can tell me."
- He must direct his words, aim them like an arrow to their target.
- She was still looking at Calazar and directing her words to him.
- He turned to direct his final words at Krantz.
- "Luck didn't have much to do with it," she added, directing her words at the squad leader.
- Several of the speakers directed their words at Albany, insisting the governor could do more to bail out the city.
- On the other hand, she never directed her words to either of them, but spoke as if into empty air, or to herself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.