"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are supposed to be snooty - "elitist," to use the vogue word.
- To use the vogue word of the hour, he ran the risk of glasnost.
- It was a vogue word during the Napoleonic Wars.
- All wrapped up and bundled in a single vogue word: package.
- Trillin's declaration of independence from vogue words made a mighty impression on me.
- Perhaps rede would improve that vogue word; on second thought, I reckon not.
- Basically, the use of vogue words is linguistic laziness.
- A vogue word is the mark of a writer who has not yet found his voice.
- We have slipped seamlessly into the analysis of vogue words.
- We need a term that goes beyond vogue word to encompass whole phrases like having said that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.