"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He knew she was throwing his own words back at him.
- "We're going to continue throwing their own words back at them."
- She threw his words back at him with a different emphasis.
- Because I try to do what is right and good, you throw words at me.
- "Some of his critics, when they come for more money next year, may try to throw the Governor's words back at him."
- Nicholas wondered what the old man would think if he heard the way she threw words around.
- Honestly, this piece is just throwing words at a page.
- The man smirked and then threw James's words back at him.
- I've been known to throw even bigger words around without warning.
- She talks now, but she still doesn't exactly throw words away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.