"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Liaden words swept by and it took him a moment to register the under sounds.
- Antonio began to chant, the words swept away by the foul weather.
- But the rest was lost in the noise of the engines, the rush of the bow wave, his words swept away by the wind.
- Well, this could only mean one thing: word of her arrival had swept through the whole of the palace already.
- Those who didn't see the news heard it from others, and the word swept the camp.
- And the man's words had swept the Square, begging, commanding, pleading.
- When word of the murder swept through the firm, Carmel immediately told herself that she had nothing to do with it.
- The word swept through Max again and again, filling him with emotions not his own.
- The words swept through her head and made no sense.
- Tinny and meaningless, the words swept over him, through him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.