"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pons looked up at the clock, while I turned his words over in my mind.
- "Construction has already begun," he said, turning his words away from those questions.
- Once again he was turning my words back on me.
- The hardest thing to do is to turn your words into actions.
- She was still turning the reporter's words around in her head.
- But you always turn my words upside down and inside out.
- It is now time for us to turn our words into deeds.
- Let us, then, turn our words into actions and put a genuine immigration policy in place quickly.
- However, that is the only way to turn our many fine words into real action.
- He seemed to be turning Bond's last words over in his mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.