"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The novelist sees the anonymous playwright moving words around to make the rhymes work.
- It let you watch as you moved words around!
- There are other unanticipated repercussions in moving words from paper to microchip.
- Rae shrugged, unable to move words past the lump in her throat.
- For instance, you might move words written with the notepad to the outliner, or vice versa.
- Nichols looked up at him, his lips still moving, shaping unintelligible words.
- They soon fell into animated conversation with rapidly moving hands and emphatic words.
- He became the chairman of the residents' committee, and at the official opening, had some very honest, articulate and moving words to say.
- Her mouth was so dry she could not have moved words over her tongue.
- You know how to talk, how to move words around and around.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.