"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This gives students a chance to practice reading and writing kana with meaningful words.
- A single word may not be as meaningful, or specific, as multiple words.
- "Wow," they said almost in one voice, suddenly at a loss for meaningful words.
- She opened her mouth, closed it, couldn't find a meaningful word within reach.
- Players have to form meaningful words on the board, given the constraints.
- She could not believe he would leave without a meaningful word, kiss, or even a look.
- Language is a meaningful word or words conveyed by human beings.
- On any day of the year, we should all acknowledge others with the simple, but meaningful words "please" and "thank you."
- Soon your baby will learn a meaningful word which, when you think about it, is an amazing intellectual feat.
- Why always expect a definite stance, clear ideas, meaningful words?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.