"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He let his words hang in the air for a moment.
- The word they'd called his daughter still hung in the air.
- The word still hung in the air when death took him.
- The words hung in the air over the three of them.
- He didn't say nothing good, but the words hung in the air.
- Her words hung between them, heavy as the night air.
- For a moment, his words, and what they meant, hung in the air.
- Still, the word hung in her mind like a shadow.
- The captain would not let those words hang without a response.
- He let the word hang for a moment in the silence, of the little room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.