"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yeah we know what it means, its just most likely not the right word choice.
- Language is always very important; in particular, word choice can be critical.
- I believe that the word 'choice' has no place when you're talking about two lives in being.
- You'll probably be struck by the contrast in word choice between the two passages.
- He has also said that his opponents do not have exclusive use of the word "choice."
- They must also form a certain style through word choice and arrangement.
- Murder was an interesting word choice for Spock to make.
- Rhyssa gave him another hard look for his word choice.
- Of course, I don't know how many people would even notice or care about that word choice.
- This was not a case of a bad 'word choice'.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.