"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Color could go its own way, in other words.
- He went along to make sure they didn't get lost, in other words.
- But he went on in the same tone and words.
- "I am going to offer you one per cent of the new company, in other words one share."
- Gone, in other words, is the heat that permeates the play.
- The same rule goes for the number 50, in other words, we do not pronounce or write the last letter of the basic number.
- My bank of trust had just gone bust in other words it's broke.
- He goes his own way, in other words, because he has the ability and the personality to do so.
- "The deal goes back to normal, in other words."
- Just about wherever they go, in other words, they pedal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.