"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, sports such as swimming, bowling, and golf do not use the word play.
- How common is word play in the languages that you speak?
- This caused me great trouble, for it seemed mere word play.
- He said the word "play" as if it was an obscenity.
- Thus "who shall save his people from their sins" can be considered word play on Jesus' name.
- "Commander, I did not come here to engage in word play."
- A good way to think of poetry is to consider it word play.
- A constant element has been word play, including the characters' names.
- This isn't just word play; there is a real similarity in the problems facing the two institutions.
- We were getting into word play, and I was not in the mood for games.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.