"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those words of execution as we continue to read them.
- Her life and words will continue to inspire us.
- At the same time, word of the horrors continued to filter down.
- There are a lot of us who hate the word and the discussion continues about it every day.
- Hours later, while studying that evening, her words continued to echo through my mind.
- While the Recorder's words continued to make little sense, the danger behind them was more than clear.
- But her words continued to trouble him for the rest of the trip.
- And the words continue to echo down to the present day, spoken to us today by children who were not even alive then.
- It died out as a spoken language around 1920, but certain words and phrases continued to be used up until the 1960s.
- If they too came up with a wrong answer, the word would continue to be revealed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.