"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Let's compare all the word changes and see what we get.
- The root portion of the word changes rather than its ending.
- You might even hear the word change when people talk about the environment.
- In a way, he is trying to redefine the political use of the word change.
- He appeared to be taking a page from President Clinton's campaign book, using the word "change" 22 times in his 15-minute address.
- The word "change" is usually dropped from this term.
- And so his impact was really nothing more than the word 'change.'
- How the spelling of the word changes when we use it in a sentence.
- This is a table that shows how the meanings of the word changes:
- JW, for whatever reason, seemed happy with the word change, said she didn't want to offend anyone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.