"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three times the urgent words whispered in her ear had not been realized.
- The Foreign Office had an urgent word with him, but it didn't do much good, by all accounts.
- Her urgent words were a trifle extreme, even in these circumstances.
- Now he brings them to life for her with gestures and low urgent words.
- The men were exchanging more urgent words; and pointing in the direction from which the sound was coming.
- His urgent words focused directly on the need for order and union.
- We wanted to have an urgent word with him on an important matter.
- "Mustn't cast shadows, must we, when urgent words are waiting to be read?"
- Before going she'd called the seven friends around her for a last, urgent word.
- I must write these last, urgent words in the knowledge that other eyes may see them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.