"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a relief when I finally caught the operative word.
- The operative word is story; we're not meant to produce games.
- He had said earlier that scared was the operative word.
- It would be one of the operative words, I'd think.
- It had lost 9 of 10 games and the operative word was survival.
- "Was being the operative word," he said, running a hand through his hair while continuing to watch her.
- Here, as on other parts of the program, the operative word is quick.
- "Mixed" is the operative word in this approach to the problem.
- But the operative word in his life has always been "control."
- Tired, in fact, was the operative word for the evening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.