"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These words must have frightened her, for she skurried away very fast.
- She could make no response without insulting him further, and his words had in fact frightened her.
- Her concentration was such that his first words frightened her.
- Last night, his words, the anger in his voice, had frightened her.
- Sometimes, a word from the coach frightens a player into good health.
- The word itself frightened her; it sounded like dread and white silence.
- Your words almost frighten me, from their want of meaning.
- Her words frightened me more than anything I had heard in a long time.
- More than the passion and demand in his eyes, the words frightened her.
- These words frightened her even more than his immoral claims about women wearing men's clothing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.