"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He knows the extreme images that those words may conjure.
- But it is all too easy to see accusation in the images your words conjure.
- With what holier words could you conjure, O my wife?
- He gave himself over to the images her words conjured.
- She told him, trying not to let the words conjure sounds and sights and smells.
- The word conjured a confused host of images, angry and enticing.
- Perhaps it seems there is no other choice: the very words "subsidized housing" conjure a landscape of failure and waste.
- I sat, dazed by the barrage of images the old man's words had conjured.
- Then I shut my mind to the picture that her words had conjured, for after all - what did it matter?
- That one word conjured a vision of what Briffe's end had been.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.