"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These words inspired many other heroes to step forward.
- "I'm sorry," he said, struggling to control the depths of feeling that the words inspired.
- True words indeed, though, as I think, inspired by hate and jealousy rather than from on high.
- Those few words inspired her campaign to prove that she told the truth.
- At the same time, the poem expresses the hope that its words will inspire and influence those who read or hear it.
- For many people, those three words inspire a gnashing of teeth and soul.
- Obama replied that "The truth is, actually, words do inspire.
- Race relates to trust, which, again, is more than words alone can inspire.
- Schultz's last words inspired a number of writers to devote works related to them.
- These words must inspire us to make an ever greater commitment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.