"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I am glad to recognise the response which my words evoked.
- Joshua tried to examine the emptiness that her words evoked.
- His words evoked a shock of physical chill for everyone who heard them.
- The other's words evoked from him not just one but a series of sensory awarenesses.
- It was strange that the demon-jester's words could still evoke such anger within him.
- They remember a time when the very word "German" evoked terror.
- Beth couldn't help but smile at the memories his words evoked, and she saw him take a sudden breath.
- Now the word evokes memorial services, and not because I have reached the age at which the leaves are falling from the tree.
- But his own words evoked the "Back to the Future" films.
- Mark smiled at the resonance those words could still evoke.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.