"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For nearly 17 days, the nation hung on every word.
- Even more than everyone else present, he hung on my next words for some reason.
- They were looking at me again, hanging on my next words.
- He knew what it was like to have another person hanging on every word.
- I would hang on every word, willing them not to leave.
- Mine aren't the kind where you hang on every word.
- He was speaking and the whole table hung on his words.
- Robin had hung on every word, though she said nothing at the time.
- All of them stare at me, hanging on my words.
- Now, for the first time, America is literally hanging on every word he and his dinner date have to say.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.