"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She smiled up at him, but the words shook, in spite of herself, on her mouth.
- The words registered, without meaning he shook his head.
- Her words effectively shook him out of his complacent mood.
- The words, so clear it was as if her mother were sitting at the kitchen table, shook Janet.
- Raymond could see that his words had visibly shaken the other man.
- Rualath said that foreign word with distaste, then shook her head.
- She repeated the word and the girl shook her head no then squinted.
- I asked, the words barely out of my mouth before he was shaking his head as if the question was completely off the mark.
- "But those other words" - he shook his head - "they are in the language that we do not understand."
- His words shook me, for I could feel the ring of truth in them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.